Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kathy's beautiful ladies...

Here are some of Kathy's liberated ladies...the details are amazing!
The lady below in the middle has a pretty necklace that has flopped up in her face (sorry Kathy - I was being too hasty and didn't adjust her bling...).  The lady on the left has fishnet stockings (tulle over her fabric legs - too cool!) and the one on the right looks like Jane Fonda, working out (I don't think that is what Kathy intended...).
I can't wait until April 1 to get my hands on my serving of swapped lady blocks...

In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing us the way on these. You and Ellen are doing such a good job teaching us to push our creative limits and think outside the box!@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ou la LA. These girls (ha ha ... by that I mean the liberated girls, AND the liberated girls who made them) are terrific.
    This project is a smile and a half.
    I am so glad to be a part of this wonderful group ... and thank you Teresa for starting the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our little quilting bee!