Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally...the Liberated Lady block swap!

Finally on Friday, April 9, the Seasoned Quilters had their much anticipated Liberated Lady swap.  I was away, but little birds told me that our swap mistress, Ellen, was ULTRA WONDERFUL and ULTRA ORGANIZED.  Here she is with Kathy getting our bundles of ladies ready for dispersal.
There were 17 numbers...17 numbered bundles...then everyone drew a number and claimed their fabulous, creative collection of Liberated Ladies.  Then some of the group posed with some of their booty.

I will  post my collection soon...they are so darn cute!

(Thank you Judy T. and Ellen - and others - for taking pictures!)

Thank you, thank you Ellen for leading us through this fantastic journey of liberation.  I can't wait to see what people do with their blocks!

In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our little quilting bee!